Friday, August 26, 2011

Lost


Why do i get so lost all the time. I was lost for the longest time ever today :P for some reason i never can find where i am going and where i need to go. Places near my house and other places like friends homes that i have gone to before. I need to start paying attention more but for some reason everything looks the same. Maybe I'm too busy singing in my car to even think about where to go or i take the wrong turn and end up lost big time. Honestly i leave from parties or friends houses and people are telling me directions. maybe its just the way i am. people have called me Grace since like freshmen high school years like the song amazing grace. you might be thing since i'm so amazing but no like was lost part. my friend says i need GPS just so i can be like I'm lost come find me. The other day i was lost getting from school home... I have driven a ton of times to school and back but i don't know i seem to daze off and day dream while i drive and some how i still haven't crashed! Anywho i was totally lost and ended up in front of my friends house that I have never been to before :P she was outside cruising on her bike.  

No comments:

Post a Comment